To set up the order page, you just created a new page and placed the below shortcode on that page. After that placed newly created page URL in Makli > Settings > eCommerce settings > General Settings > Order Page URL
Used for single page ordering
- hide_navigation: Set to ‘yes’ if you want to hide top navigation
- style: WCOP offers different styles if no syle is passed default style will be served.
- 01_default (this is default style if no style is mentioned it is used)
- hide_domain: Set to ‘yes’ if you want to hide domain registration section
- hide_product: Set to ‘yes’ if you want to hide products/ services selection section
- hide_additional_services: Set to ‘yes’ if you want to hide product configuration/add-ons sections.
- hide_promo: Set to ‘yes’ if you want do not want to use promotions.
- gids: Comma separated list of WHMCS Product Groups (all groups will be shown if not provided or empty)
- pids: Comma Separated list of Product IDs (all products will be shown if not provided or empty)
- domain_products: Set this to ‘yes’ (lowercase) if you want to show only the products which require a domain or have show domain options set in WHMCS.