1. Using Elementor:
2. Using Visual Composer:
3. Without PageBuilder:Comparison Table Compares features of all products selected in a group on one page. Group id and template are the parameters which are already passed when shortcodes run. You can also choose template by Shortcode/ Group option > Select template file.
- id: id of the widget, you can find this by going to Makli > Widgets > respective widget code.
- Description separator: sign used to separate key and value in the description.
- currency: Used with multi-currency, set the Currency in which price is displayed, if not mentioned nothing is displayed for currency prefix and suffix.
- billing cycle: Billing cycle of the group, one from monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially and second form None, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially. If skipped, the monthly price is returned.
- decimals: how many decimals to show
- Duration style: format to show duration
- long = displays complete duration e.g year
- short = displays short duration e.g yr
- convert to months = show calculated monthly price based on duration selected in the billing cycle
- Convert YES/NO (beta):
- Yes = show font awesome icons.
- No = don’t show font awesome icons.
- Convert yes with = converts text “yes” with font awesome icons mentioned in it.
- Convert No with = converts text “NO” with font awesome icons mentioned in it.
- Select Template File: Choose a template to show pricing table.
- Number of rows for features: show number of rows in pricing table for features.
- Hide Comparison Table below: width on which you want to hide comparison table